Friday, January 11, 2013

Hello... Is this thing on?

Hi! I know I've been MIA for about a month, I took an unexpected blogging break. I went on a cruise (and got Norovirus - which is a post for another day) and the holidays got the best of me. With all that said, 2013 is gonna be an awesome year!!

I'm  really excited for the races that I have coming up this year (I have a goal to run at least 13 races in 2013) and I hope to compete in my first power lifting competition in April. I'll be updating my "Run with Me" page over the weekend, so make sure to check it out and let me know if you will be running any of the races I'm signed up for! :)

I've become a Sweat Pink Ambassador and signed up to volunteer with Girls on the Run (application still pending).

I'm doing a 12 week training plan for my half marathon in April this year (NWM DC) in combination with training for my power lifting competition. To keep me on track, I purchased/made a custom fitness journal to track all my workouts for the next 12 weeks.What do you think?

Purchased from: Paper Coterie

I'm really looking forward to sharing everything that will happen over this wonderful, crazy and awesome year with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment