Thursday, December 13, 2012

Pro Compression Socks (Discount Code Included!)

I bought some new Pro Compression Marathon Socks today! I've been thinking of getting compression socks for awhile and a lot of people I know recommend this brand so I figured I would give them a try.

I figured I would go with a nice neutral white and bright pink, to go with all my running outfits. They have all different colors on their website for you to check out!
 


 img source: Pro Compression

If you want to get them, make sure to use the code "SAVE40" to get free shipping and 40% off. Hurry and buy them soon though because the code expires on December 18th!


Also, don't forget to check me out on Instagram. I've posted my picture for today's Holidayaday challenge (@livecraftsweat)!   

1 comment:

  1. Compression socks were created to help diabetics improve their circulation, and now they've become popular with runners and triathletes looking to boost blood flow and run faster.

    ReplyDelete