Sunday, December 2, 2012

Deadlifting PR and My Black Friday Fashletics Gear Received!

On Black Friday I went a little crazy shopping online, after my Thanksgiving 210 lbs PR deadlift. Did you happen to see it? Here it is for your viewing pleasure just in case you missed it ;P


One online small business that benefited from my workout fueled craziness is Fashletics. They have really awesome clothing and jewelry related to lifting and crossfit. Needless to say, since I've started to lift with J, I've been eyeing some of their stuff. I felt that since they had a really nice Black Friday sale ($19 for tanks and tees/20% off charms) and I hit an awesome PR the day before, I just had to buy, buy, buy! So much so that J had to help me get my shopping cart down from over $400 to a manageably low $100 something!

Here is what I ended up with:

 1.  Knee High Socks 3.0 (white/teal)    2. LIVE LOVE LIFT Tank (Tahiti Blue Burnout)  3.  LIVE LOVE LIFT V-Neck (Dark Charcoal) 
  4.  LIVE LOVE LIFT Hoody (no longer showing on website)  5.  LIVE LOVE LIFT Leather Accessory Pouch (Free on Black Friday)  
  6.  LIVE LOVE LIFT Headband (no longer showing on website - Free on Black Friday)   7.  I am ENOUGH Charm   
  8.  Dig Deep Rise Up Charm     9.   Weight Plate Charm (45lb/20.4kg) and Black Gunmetal Chain   

Also, don't forget to check me out on Instagram. I've posted my picture for today's Holidayaday challenge (@livecraftsweat)!  

Leave me some comment love and let me know what you think about my new gear.

Please note: I was not compensated in any way to post this or share information. All thoughts are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment