Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Secret Santa Exchange

In 2006, I was lucky enough to met an awesome bunch of ladies online. At the time we were all planning our weddings in Las Vegas, Nevada (my first wedding). Even though that wedding didn't last, those friends are still some of the best friendships that have I have to this day. We have formed numerous online message boards in order to stay in touch and over the years we have always done a "Secret Santa" exchange during the holidays.

This year, I was lucky enough to get a friend who actually lives close by and whom I have met IRL before. Below is the gift I sent her (no worries, she received it today, so it's not a spoiler).


Leave me some comment love and let me know what you think about my gift. Also, let me know about your secret Santa exchanges! What do you have planned for gifts?  

No comments:

Post a Comment