Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thankful Thursday - Jason :)

I've decided that at least twice a month I'm going to do a "Thankful Thursday" post for something that I'm thankful for in my life. For my first Thankful Thursday, I'm going to write about how I'm Thankful for my husband, Jason, otherwise known as "J".

Everyday he shows me unconditional love, generosity and an unbelievable amount of support. He is also my biggest supporter in all things I do (healthy living and crazy crafting). I can't wait for the day when we finally have crazy kids of our own (not just our furry four) to share our lives with. He will be an amazing father, NO DOUBT! Instead of going on and on, I just want to say. Babe, I love you with all my heart and soul. Forever and ever.


Me and you, silly yet serious, always (GO TERPS and RAVENS). 

xoxo, 
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment